We want you to be the best
Be sure to scroll all the way to the bottom of this page!
For Student and Institutional Success
- Supply data that is up to date and addresses specific concerns.
- Question assumptions that are part of the culture and may need to be changed.
- Provide insights from a large array of schools, public, private, and proprietary.
- Provide advice on the systems basis using models directed at education.
- Our “what, who, why recommendations and criteria for evaluation approach” may serve you well.
Benefits For current educators and students
- Someone to listen and advise on any opportunities or threats to an institution.
- Provide up-to-date data on institutional issues.
- Clients receive the experience of our years of work with colleges and universities.
- You receive excellent advice at a reasonable cost.
How we help students to select a college
- Building a profile that will help in selecting the right school.
- Guide them through the enrollment process
- Ensure that the students have adequate financial plans
- Help them through the first year.
Who We Are
Dr’s. Ron and Dori Ingersoll have served in higher education as faculty, administrators, and consultants. The last 30 years they served as consultants in higher education in the areas of enrollment and student success. These situations always involved the whole institution. Dr. Ron Ingersoll wrote one of the first books on enrollment management, The Enrollment Problem: Proven Management Techniques published by ACE (American Council on Education). Both Dr. Ron and Dr. Dori collaborated with Dr. Bob Bontrager in creating the book, Strategic Enrollment Management: Transforming Higher Education. This book was published through AACRAO (American Association College Registrars and Admissions Officers). They were also the first to begin using Student Success rather than just Admissions in constructing the enrollment for colleges and universities.
Important Information for Students
Today it is possible to be accepted and enrolled at schools that you might not have considered. The key is to have a good match between you and the school, both academically and socially. Some schools might not supply enough help if you are in academic trouble, and in some schools students will be able to carry concealed weapons. Be certain to familiarize yourself with the college or university you plan to attend.
Important Information For Educators
One of the key concerns for educators is fragmentation. This makes change extremely difficult. Presidents and Vice Presidents should learn and use the tools of change such as ‘diffusion of innovation’, Group Process, inclusion of all levels, and other techniques of Organizational Change.